Alan Falk is our dub alibi – probably one of the highest streaming dub-artists on Spotify. Alan’s music if also used a lot in Yoga Workout Classes.
Allan Falk combines his love of dub techno and ’80s synth-masters Jean-Michel Jarre, Vangelis, John Carpenter and Jan Hammer to create his very own brand of electronic music. A deep fascination with open landscapes runs through all tracks while never forgetting that a little bit of dirt and danger is always needed. Allan Falk’s tracks are for moving your body and listening. You choose. Perhaps both.
Artists inspired and in the same genre Rone, Sven Väth, Gunship, Sabres of Paradise, M83
Alan Falk – latest news and releases
- Alan Falk – MirageAlan Falk today with a new single “Mirage”.
- Alan Falk – ScarabAlan Falk’s next release “Scarab” out now!
- Alan Falk – TracksAlan Falk releases the relaxing yoga song “Tracks”.
- Alan Falk & Paco Amigó – PearlsPaco Amigò accompanies Alan Falk for his second release “Pearls”.
- Six Senses: Spa Music, Vol. 2Another brilliant collection of Nomade tracks all in one release 🙂
Best Yoga Music Playlists
A good Yoga playlist is hard to come by. We have collected some of the best yoga music playlists for you. These are among the best and most followed Yoga playlist on Spotify.
Young Jing is one of the world’s leading yoga music DJ and producers with hundreds of thousands monthly listeners on Spotify. He frequently plays at Yoga festivals.
Bo Degas, another leading Yoga DJ. Bo curates Yoga Music on his artist profile in Spotify.